Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For My Sweet Uncle( Late )

It was 4/12/08 where i got a call from one of my brother who told me that my close friend's Dad Passed away that eve. I was totally shocked and i couldn't believe that the news was true. And so i called my friend and was once again shocked to hear that the news was true. This news was something unbelievable by all since he was a person entirely different from others and would love to see everyone happy. He fulfilled his wife and daughter with happiness and loved his daughter more than anyone in this world. He was my best friend who gave happiness to me even though i was not his daughter. When i planned to return from my Friend's house after combined studies he never used to leave me alone, he comes to my home and leaves me at my door steps. He is such a great person who stays alive in everyone's heart. This is something i would like to write for him.......

He is the one, who HEED’S people whoever it may be,

He is the one, who ADMIRE’S and brings out everyone’s skill to the world,

He is the one, who REMOVE’S worries and brings happiness in everyone’s heart,

He is the one, who INSTRUCT’S everyone in the right path to reach the top,

He is the one, who NARRATE’S the beauty of God’s creations,

He is the one, who ACCEPT’S his own faults and removes it as soon as possible,

He is the one, who REACT’S and responds immediately when hands ask for help,

He is the one, who APPRECIATE’S the good work done by anyone even if it is a small one,

He is the one, who YIELD’S everything to everyone with a fulfilled heart,

He is the one, who ADMIT’S everyone as his own fellow people,

He is the one, who NEVER says the word NO if anyone had come for help,

He is the one, who ADMIN’S the entire business and brings the maximum profit to share it with all,

He is the one, who NEED’S and wants everyone surrounding him to be happy for the entire life…..

This Sweet ONE is the one and only HARI NARAYANAN Uncle who is my lovable, caretaker and unforgettable person.


No comments: