Friday, December 12, 2008

Do U Love Babies????

When i hear the word BABY a smile comes in my face, coz im a big fan of all kids. I love kids and i would love to play with them. I forget to eat or do any work that is given to me when im with a baby. When i stayed in colony where we had more than 21 blocks with 300 houses i had many friends of age 1 more than that of my age friends. lol. And moreover every kids are attached to me more than there parents or cousins. When you see their cute smiling face you just forget all the worries and tension that you carry in ur head. You can feel the beauty of any kid when they talk with their own kids language or when they spell words that sounds really cute. Currently I have a 1 yr friend named Parathasarathy who attracts everyone with his cat eyes. He is next to my block and i get to play with him 24x7. But since im now shifted to my new house i miss him a lot. But would take my bike and go back to my old colony to play with him. He calls me " Dhatta (rather than latha) akka (sister) which always sounds in my ears when i think of him. So cute baby. All new born baby look so cute where i would like them to have with me until they are grown up, but knew that would never happen. lol...

Have a look at these CHWEET , CUTE Babies >>>>>

Chweet kid With a Cute Family. My Favorite Love Pair with Their Daughter Diya .....

Cute Smile

Cute Eyes


Cho sad kid ???


Start Loving Kids As I Do :-) :-) .......


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet of you Charu. Those who have heart for kids and babies are people with soft hearts.. They are the ones that have the patience...

I love Kids too.. Especially mine!! =) Thanks for sharing!!!