Friday, January 16, 2009

Pongal - The Indian Festival

Pongal, the Indian festival, celebrated by people around the world. This pongal (14/1/2009) I had a different kind of enjoyment with my family where I had my sister and sister-in-law at my home for this festival . With all the special food items made for pongal we had our tummy full with the variety feast. With all new release movies played on television, especially my favorite Ghajini movie, I had a great time the entire day by chatting and sitting in front of the television with my whole family members around. It was the day where I dint spend time to sit in front of my system even to check my mail. Was having so much of fun on that day. The next day we had a hang out to the busy T.Nagar road making our shopping and bought some valuable items. Enjoyed a lot with my family for this pongal festival.

No comments: